Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Two years on and a whole lot has happened

It's springtime in 2012, and I'm looking around at all my Web properties and deciding which ones to keep and which to consolidate. This post won't attempt to wrap up all the things that I've done since spring 2010, when I began working full time at the Herald Journal newspaper, through 2011, when I went to study French literature and technology in Switzerland, then graduated with a BA in French and journalism, with an instructional technology minor, through now, when I've attended the Scripps School of Journalism for the past two quarters as a master's student and a news writing teacher. No, I won't try to tell you all that. Instead, I'll give you a taste of some of my photos, which I've been pursuing like crazy since I came home from La Suisse in July 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment